Why Choose Us?
Why Choose Us?
A leading property recruitment consultancy where people are valued over profit. Committed to helping individuals and businesses thrive.
Collins Property Recruitment is a leading property recruitment consultancy specialising in placing candidates and building teams to help people and businesses thrive in a continually changing market. With a focus on wellbeing, we’ve built a healthy and adaptive workplace where candidates and clients are valued over profit.
Why choose us?
• We are welcoming, efficient and experienced.
• We’ve earned our reputation as market leaders by offering exceptional service and supporting clients and candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
• We have built trust and nurture lasting relationships with everyone we work with and our collaborative approach means that clients come back to us again and again.
• We have in-depth knowledge of the market and wide-reaching connections with many of the most influential and important property people in the industry.
• We listen twice as much as we speak to understand our candidates’ unique needs by looking beyond a CV before making considered career recommendations and offering honest and constructive advice.
• In tune with the rapidly evolving world around us, we embrace technology and have faced the current crisis (COVID-19) by redesigning processes to keep everyone safe including introducing an online interview platform.
• Clients and candidates work with the same consultant from start to finish.
• Positioned to attract top talent and passionate about practicing ethical recruitment for over 15 years, our exceptional rates of successful placements speak for themselves.
Experienced recruitment professionals
We’ve been recruiting across London for over 15 years.
You’re more than just a CV to us
We offer our candidates an alternative and more personal experience. We treat people as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
It’s time for a more tailored service
We take confidentiality extremely seriously and respect your position at all times.
• Asset managers
• Build to Rent developers
• Buying & Relocation Agents
• Industry Suppliers
• Institutional and Global investors
• Property and block management businesses
• Property consultancies
• PropTech businesses
• Residential and commercial property investors and developers
• Residential Estate Agencies
• Serviced office providers
• Accounting and Finance personnel
• Asset Managers
• Business Development personnel
• Business Support staff including marketing
• Commercial agents
• Estate Agents
• New homes and development specialists
• PAs and EAs• Project and Development Managers
• Residential and commercial Acquisition, Investment and Development specialists
• Residential and Commercial Property managers
and Block managers